Cost-Effective Shelf-Ready Packaging
Shelf or Retail Ready Packaging (SRP or RRP) has been increasingly popular as its usefulness in the modern supply chain has become more defined. We have been at the forefront of this trend due to our high quality die cutting, gluing, print and design capabilities.
Maximise Your Sales with Minimum Effort
SRP is a solution to get goods from A to B, having them ready to retail with the minimum time and effort. Our experience in print and packaging management and manufacturing, makes us expert in this type of packaging.
Our SRP benefits manufacturer, retailer and consumer in a number of ways:
- Simple shopping experience – source products quickly
- Easy handling – simple to open and robust throughout the supply chain
- Easy to merchandise – simplifies replenishment and optimises shelf space
- High availability – maintains high product availability leading to increased sales
- Bespoke design- designed to your brand and supply chain requirements
- Sustainable materials – recyclable and sustainable
With the help of creative design and printing, Garthwest’s SRP has the proven ability to drive sales and cut costs. We can help you meet your sustainability goals with more efficient and lighter packs. To see an example of our approach to SRP, look at a case study here.
To discuss your business needs, contact our strategists here.