We are currently accredited to several recognised standards. We proactively examine any new accreditation standards that are relevant to our operations and we are also happy to discuss specific standards that our customers require.
Our current accreditation list includes:
ISO 9001:2015 is the international standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS). The standard provides a management framework to improve business practices and helps for provide services and products that meet and exceed customers’ expectations.
Being certified shows that we follow best international practices and can be trusted to do business with.
BRC Grade ‘AA’ food packaging with low hygiene risk
The BRC Packaging Certification has been designed by the BRC and the Institute of packaging to provide a technical standard for manufacturers producing packaging materials for all types of products, on any level. The standard looks to implement effective systems and procedures to ensure the quality of packaging for food and non-food use.
The BRC Packaging Standard is the first packaging standard to be recognised by the Global Food Safety Initiative bench-marking committee.
The presence of a BRC Packaging certification demonstrates to potential and current customers that the business operates to a globally recognised standard of quality for packaging, provides customers with confidence in the safety of business’ operation and can prove compliance with supplier approval processes.
The Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (Sedex) is a not-for-profit membership organisation for businesses committed to the continuous improvement of ethical performance within their supply chains.
Sedex was founded in 2001 by a group of UK retailers to drive convergence in social audit standards and monitoring practices. The aims of Sedex are to ease the auditing burden on suppliers through the sharing of reports and to drive improvements in supply chain standards.
Stronger Together is a multi-stakeholder business-led initiative that aims towards reducing the modern slavery particularly the forced labour, labour trafficking and other hidden third party exploitation of workers.The initiative provides guidance, training, resources and a network for employers, labour providers, workers and their representatives to work together to reduce exploitation.
Membership Number: ZC1028768
The Sheet Plant Association exists for the benefit of its member companies & their employees.
The Association fosters, promotes and encourages activities which meet the following aims and objectives.
- Provide a forum where the owners and managers of Corrugated Sheet Plants can meet and discuss matters of common interest.
- Provide a forum where Suppliers to the Sheet Plant sector can discuss matters of common interest with companies engaged in that sector.
- Co-ordinate and pursue joint action in respect of matters affecting the corrugated packaging industry and the Sheet Plant sector.
- Promote the Corrugated Sheet Plant sector to existing and potential customers.
- Promote and encourage best practise amongst member companies.
- Provide training for industry specific skills and knowledge, and training for personal development for the employees of member companies.
- Promote co-operative working between member companies.
- Co-operate with and exchange information with associations having similar aims and objectives, not only in the UK, but also in Europe and the USA.
FSC mixed as all our suppliers are currently certified whilst we are currently working towards gaining our own FSC Accreditation.
Please contact us if you require any more information or any copies of certificates.