Conventional Cardboard Packaging
The FEFCO 0201 box style, commonly referred to as a standard slotted case, is one of the most common and cost-effective styles of corrugated cardboard packaging across the globe.
Reliable and Trustworthy
High Quality Service
The FEFCO 0201 box style, commonly referred to as a standard slotted case, is one of the most common and cost-effective styles of corrugated cardboard packaging.
A single piece of material with a glued joint, the top and bottom flaps allow for easy assembly and closure typically with adhesive tape.
Garthwest can manufacture and supply standard 0201 cardboard boxes in bespoke sizes and from a wide range of board grades (single or double wall), as well as custom options including die cut hand holes, print, and more.
This simple one-piece packaging is designed to protect your product in transit, making efficient use of material and is supplied flat in bundles to minimise storage space before assembly.
Key Benefits of 0201 Boxes:
- Cost-effective – no tooling costs.
- Can be manufactured at custom sizes to suit your products.
- Easily assembled and sealed using packaging tapes.
- Can include hand holes for improved usability.
- Full printing options, simple logos and instructions to colourful graphics.
- Supplied flat for minimised transit and storage costs