Die cut boxes are one of the most commonly used forms of corrugated packaging. Available in a wide range of standard designs that can be precisely tailored to be the perfect size and strength for your products.
Die cut boxes are equally suited to use for e-commerce applications (0427 pizza style boxes) or as transit packaging.
Also available with branding and logos, printed die cut boxes can provide enhanced awareness of your business as well as providing a professional appearance.
Although at Garthwest we can manufacture any die cut box from the FEFCO styles catalogue of box designs (with FEFCO 0426 and 0427 being very popular options for e-commerce), sometimes an off-the-shelf or standard box simply will not meet your specific requirements.
Key Benefits of Die Cut Packaging:
- Custom die cut packaging designs tailored to your specific requirements.
- Huge range of fitment and insert options available.
- Choice of board grades to suit differing applications.
- Wide choice of customisable print options.
- Fully recyclable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.