Creative, Commercial and Reprographic Expertise
We use the very latest design software alongside our leading-edge and intelligent diecutting machinery. Our in-house design team are capable of creating designs and producing samples for you both quickly and accurately, completing artwork to the highest standards.
- Your copy and graphic requirements will be managed
- Your style templates will be adapted, sourcing content where necessary
- Your brand consistency will be maintained throughout every project
When designing a package or point of sale material for you, we take into consideration our machine capabilities to ensure we optimise both the brief and the route through to manufacture; this allows us to provide you with a solution which gives a consistent and reliable performance at a cost-effective price point.
The 3D functionality within the KASEMAKE software we use allows us to fold the design on screen for the following purposes:
- Artwork check – by importing your artwork onto the design itself and then folding the structure, we are able to check that the artwork supplied matches the design correctly, aligns in the correct orientation and that images appear on the correct panels.
- Finished product view – high resolution 3D still can be created to give you an understanding of how your finished product will look.
Using the latest Adobe Illustrator package, we are fully equipped to provide finished print layouts for your approval prior to printing.
We give all artwork a thorough check with a human eye before proceeding with an order. This service is provided by our highly qualified designers, who are experienced in producing work for our specialist product range. They work efficiently and can avoid common pitfalls impeccably.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your print and artwork requirements.